Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time to move on?


I'm going up to my camp on friday, so this is the last one before that. I don't really have a lot to say this time though. I just don't even know what to think anymore. I'm still waiting for what i wanted in that last blog. But i don't see that happening any time soon. I obviously have no self confidence what so ever. And i've been told that a lot but i can't really fix what i think about myself. It doesnt matter how many times people tell me i'm pretty...i still dont think so. And i know i am, because everyone says it, but i dont think so. My point being, it takes away from everything else. I try and get a guy....and they tell me i need to think better about myself. I don't think it's stopping them from liking me but they obviously tell me that for a reason. But uhm, haha i just realized that this is all bullshit. cool right? i think so. I just don't even know what to say and there was not point in me writing. I'm moving on kiddoss..starting with lyrics :]


I've lived in this place
And I know all the faces
Each one is different
But they're always the same
They mean me no harm
--I'm moving on by Rascal Flatts



I don't really even know what thats supposed to mean. I mean, i do...but i couldn't explain it. Oh well, night<3

No comments: