Monday, June 2, 2008

Toss and Turn

I think that i got my fair share of venting out in the last blog. So i don't have much to write about, and the way i wrote last time isn't going to be everytime because it's not something i can do randomly. There has to be a reason. This doesn't really relate to what i just said, but I believe that everything happens for a reason...i'm not going to say i actually live by that, but it's a strong opinion of mine. And sometimes i find myself looking for those reasons, but sometimes you just don't know and you can't waste you're time looking for something you know you're never going to find. I guess we all "toss and turn" with these ideas, and by that I mean we go from one thought to another, and aren't really sure which one to take into consideration. And maybe we are unaware of these thoughts because we think about it when we don't know we are? Or maybe i'm just insane, or maybe i over-analyze everything, but it's me so i'm ok with it.

Tell me you’ve had trouble sleeping
That you t o s s and turn from side to side
That it’s my face you’ve been seeing
In your dreams at night


blahhh. ♥Megs

No comments: