Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Clash of the Freshman [[plus craig]]

Alright well i just read my last blog over and...it was dumb? Haha, I don't even remember writing half that stuff, so disregard that. Unless you like it...then, good for you. So this one is going to be different because i feel like today was worth writing about for some reason..

So today was..different. I "got out of playing dodgeball with the guys in gym." Well i was supposed to anyways. My music lesson? CANCELLED. I was so pissed, haha. So i had to put my sneakers on an actually participate for once. Hm, fancy that. And i would have felt a lot better if my neighbor didn't charge through me and emily (knocking her over) while trying to help our team out. I mean seriously, he's a beast. Apparently when i wasn't there, he was trying to get to our team's side of the gym in an interesting way so he climbed up the bleachers and got stuck. All the good stuff happens when i'm gone haha. The rest of the day was the usual nonsense. And we watched the rest of some dumb greek mythology movie in english called "The Clash of the Titans." It was the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. Me and emily stayed after for math and i got like nothing done because Mr. Shepard continues to get pleasure out of calling me "little tiny crack-head." According to him, i have stupid questions. Me?? nahh, haha. I'm in a really good mood, even though i have homework to do. I'm listening to "Nothing Lasts Forever" by Maroon 5. You should listen to it, good song, but it seems kind of sad. But maybe I am too.


If you don't know then you can't care
And i show up but you're not there
But i'm waiting and you want to
Still afraid that i will desert you

Everyday with every word whispered
We get more far away
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
But nothing lasts forever, but be honest, babe
It hurts but it may be the only way


--I don't know, i guess not all of it applies to me but i still love that song.
♥Megs


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hah. Tiny little crack head. =P

Shannon said...

Oh yeah. One thing I've learned: Never use your teachers name in your blogs. If they ever decide to google themselves, and it just so happens that they see their name in your blog, and you're bashing them.... you're screwed. =P