Saturday, June 21, 2008

Something's missing..and it's him.

Alright this one's probably not going to be long. Simply because i have one point to make, and one only. I really need a guy friend. Like that sounds stupid but i'm not even kidding. Because for instance...my cousin asked me today what she should do about this guy. She got me and her mom's opinion but neither of us really knew what to do. And its not like she can ask that person...so it's just good to have someone else's opinion. No offense to any of you but...i wouldn't say i'm getting sick of girls...its just that i need a change. I don't hang out with people a lot but when i do its always a girl and i just need some guy that i can go to the movies with or maybe just a night at one's house with a movie and a blanket. And most of them may act like an ass but they are really good to have as friends, and i don't even have one. Seriously if i could have something right now it would be that. I just feel like it's necessary, but then again like i said before, maybe i'm just crazy. Sometimes i do feel like people think that some guy and girl can't be friends without being a couple. And it bothers me cause that's not true....atleast in my opinion. It would just be nice to have someone like that and that's really all i have to say. And for this one i would like comments just to see what you guys think...or dont say anything at all...but if you could.

Tell me a secret, (I want it)
Tell me a story, (I need it)


~three words to leave you with about this whole entry. -In. my. dreams.
kbye<3

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Guys are a bigger pain in the ass than you think.

=P