Saturday, June 14, 2008

I don't know, you tell me.


I am basically sick of being alone now. I think it's actually quite ridiculous how you can't make friends anymore without that persons best friend thinking you're going to "steal them away." People get jealous way to easily and it's making me like that also and i don't really wanna go there. I'm really just complaining now, because none of you really care about what i just said. And if you do then, you could have fooled me.
Go ahead
Take my hand away
S p e l l it out
Tell me I'm wrong
But this is what's going through my mind right now. Maybe if I wasn't me then i would'nt have this problem. Except I am me. And that's not going to change, and i don't think it should have to. So how do i fix this? I can't. I'm wanting to go to a different school so i can make more friends, but that's not going to happen. It may seem like i hate my life right now but there are sooo many people out there that have it worse than this nonsense and i'm completely aware of that which is why i don't mope around all day and cry in random corners in the hallways of my school. (Haha, a few people actually do that). But that would'nt be me...which again, i am. Sooooo I really need someone, like a guy, even just to be friends with, that i can talk to because this whole "having more girl friends than guy friends" is clearly not working out. I think it's good to have their opinion to look after. i miss how people used to come up to me when they had a problem or a secret they didn't want anyone else to know, and ask me to come over when they needed someone to talk to. I never minded and i actually liked helping. Maybe people just don't have problems like that anymore. Or maybe they really do hate me. It's stupid. But anyway, this is an amazing song and i think you should listen to it, it's called "A Twist In my Story" by Secondhand Serenade:
And I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling
I'm feeling inspired
My world just flip turned upside down
It turns around, say what's that sound
It's my heart beat, it's getting much louder
My heart beat, is stronger than ever
I'm feeling so alive, I'm feeling so alive
My whispers turn to shouting
The shouting turns to tears
Your tears turn into laughter
And it takes away our fears
I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story
It's time I open up, and let your love right through me
I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story
It's time I open up, and let your love right through me
That's what you get
When you see your life in someone else's eyes
That's what you get, that's what you get

-Lyrics not exactly in order and it's not the whole song but those are the best parts

♥Megs


No comments: